Sunday, August 17, 2008
30 Weeks Quickly Turned into 31 Weeks!
I can not believe how quickly time is going by right now. Working is making it difficult to blog as much as I would like. Here is a quick update on what has been going on: School started last Monday. I have a great bunch of kids in my class this year. They are all really sweet. It was a busy week trying to adjust to leaving Logan, working full time, and coming home to be mommy/wife. I was really tired by Friday. Mid week I went to the OB. I was 30 weeks and 2 days at that point. My doctor checked me and did not see any more progression - which is a great sign! As long as I am taking it easy I can work and not have to use any maternity leave time. As much as I would like to be at home with Logan, I really want all of the three months to be at home with both of my boys! I feel good, just tired. Here is my belly picture taken last weeks (30 weeks). It is hard to believe that Austin could be here in 7 weeks! I need to get going on completing his room! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























2 comments:
Austin is looking good! We can't wait to meet him. Take care.
so cute Meaghan! Looking forward to this weekend.
Post a Comment