Time is really going by so quickly. Austin had his 3 week check-up. He is gaining an ounce a day. This brought him to 8lbs 12oz. I was feeling a bit overwhelmed that day and had a break down in our pediatrican's office. Dr. Peralstein is awesome. I really love her. After this appointment I really felt like the 20 dollar co-pay bought me a short therapy session as well as Austin's check-up! She reassured me that I could mother two children and that I was already doing a good job. After discussing my problems, we went on to the baby! Austin has reflux (per the ENT whom we saw for some breathing issues). So Austin is now on Prevacid to help his belly. He had an eye infection from the stuff in his nose getting backed up. So he was given an anitbiotic for that as well. The ENT felt like Austin's bones in his nose would grow as he grows. I reported that to Dr. Peralstein. During this time, Logan helped me give Austin his first bath. I am really starting to feel better and have a handle on life! I have figured out what I can get done as Logan is eating breakfast and Austin is sleeping. This is only a 1/2 hour, but I can do a load of laundry, pump, unload the dishwasher, clean up breakfast, brush my teeth and my hair , and get Logan dressed. Some days I just enjoy the morning. I sit and hold Austin as he sleeps and have breakfast with Logan. These are the moments that I will cherish forever.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























No comments:
Post a Comment