Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Mama Needs a Vacay!

Austin said Mama yesterday at dinner for the first time! I had to put it in my blog so one of these days when I sit down to transfer all the milestones to his baby book I will remember when it was! It was so sweet, I was feeding him and he just started saying "amamamama." Then tonight I was in the kitchen and Brian had the kids in the living room and I was saying mama is coming and Brian said he was looking for me because he could here my voice! I just love that baby!

Austin 71/2 months


Logan 24&1/2 months



I also love my older baby who is seriously testing me every minute of the day.
We all woke up on the wrong side of the bed, after serious meltdowns by all three of us (yep even I had a meltdown) it was back to bed until almost 11 for all of us! We woke up much happier the second time around. However my patients were very thin today for some reason. I really need some quality mommy alone time I think. I hate to say that out loud or write it out loud, but I am waaaaay over due for a vacation! Maybe I can talk Brian into a long weekend somewhere HOT without the babies. Cheapcarribean.com has GREAT deals, check it out if you are looking for a little get away! So tomorrow is another day, another day to take care of my babies with a lot more FUN and a lot less tears!

No comments: