We are leaving Monday morning for Destin! Our plan is to leave around 3 or 4 am so the boys sleep for the majority of the trip. We are so excited! Lots of pictures to follow I am sure!
I am behind yet again in blogging. So here is a list of what I would be blogging about if I wasn't so tired at night and had more than 5 minutes to myself!
1. Austin turned 9 months on the 15th, where did the time go? He is weighing in at 22lbs! Such a chunker, I eat him up on a daily basis. No teeth; wait did I already blog about this?! Oh and he is crawling, pulling up, tearing down, babbling, laughing in complete joy at his brother, getting mad if you take things from him (Logan take the hint buddy), LOVES to eat - especially table foods, likes mom's homemade baby food, but not as much as what Logan is eating, Not really liking people he doesn't know or hasn't seen in a while, really wants mommy most of the time(I like that a lot), must be getting a tooth because he has been up the last two nights several times and he is a great sleeper - 8pm-8am with two naps during the day. I LOVE that baby so much.
2. Logan - oh my Logan. He is ALL BOY! That is the best way to put how he acts from the moment he gets up until his eyelids close at 9pm - which in my opinion is too late, but recently he has started regulating the Harris schedule. He eats what he wants when he wants, says everything I say and I mean everything, wants to play, play, and play, he isn't too into taking naps or going to bed at night. Loves to prolong bedtime by brushing his teeth (more than once) reading not one not two but five books, needing a drink of water, needing his diaper changed, etc...He climbs into Austin's crib at day break to get the party started! Today the boys were standing at the train table and Logan says "we best friends!" I MELTED and did not care that seconds later he was jumping from the ottoman to the couch because I was relishing in what he had just said. Logan is becoming a little mother hen saying things like "no baby, baby you want mommy, Austin come here, Mine Austin, where is baby's yaya, baby is crying mommy," and on and on and on. He talks so much and asks so many questions. However he is really really really rough with the Austin. He tries over and over again to lift Austin up and carry him - HELLO Austin only weighs 8 lbs less than you! He pushes Austin over, covers Austin with pillows, blankets, toys, today he hit him with a plastic golf club and I was in the room. You know he got popped and time out for that. They really can't be left alone in any room. Which is difficult with one crawling and one running, jumping, climbing. Today they were both tearing apart the train tracks that I had constructed together last night. Both boys were laughing and loving destroying the nice, neat train table. I realized that this was just the beginning of them working together to cause a ruckus! However as I rocked Austin to sleep tonight and watched Logan drift into dreamland all I saw was my two precious baby boys.
3. Working on an idea to start tutoring a few hours each week at the house.
4. Ventured to chuckee cheese for the first time with the two boys for playgroup. It was fun, CRAZY but fun.
5. MOPS and MOYC begin in late August early September. Looking forward to meeting other stay home moms and more playtime for the boys to rid themselves of the energy they suck from me!
6. Brian is working hard and trying to squeeze some golf in before the annual golf weekend.
7. I LOATH Banana Republic's return policy so I will NOT shop there ever again - seriously the Mall of GA store has made me that upset.
8. Going to learn how to sew before August is over!
9. Oh and I am a BIG fan of EBAY not just to buy, but I am selling also. Lots of fun and making a little extra money. "One man's trash is another man's treasure!"
There is so many times throughout the day, I stop and think "oh I want to blog about that or oh I want to take this picture to put on the blog," but then a day or two or seven go by and I forget what I wanted to post! It is frustrating. Instead of being too hard on myself (a trait that I try incisively to rid) I am focusing on how I am soaking up each day and precious moments with my family and friends and that not writing about every little thing will be okay and to let it go!
So we will be off to the beach from Monday until Saturday!
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























No comments:
Post a Comment