Thursday, June 5, 2008

It's Getting Hot!





It is getting so hot, so this morning we packed up and headed to the pool for the first time. I put sunscreen on Logan before we left our house, which was a good thing because as soon as he spotted the kiddie pool he was ready to get in! He loved playing with his toys in the pool and is getting used to walking in 8inches of water! I never thought I would enjoy sitting along the pool watching my child play as much as I do. When I would go to the pool pre-kids I would lay out, sleep, drink, read a book watching all the moms watch their children and thinking how boring that must be. Turns out it is better than laying out, sleeping, drinking, or reading any book and it is anything but boring. I get so much joy and entertainment watching Logan play and experience the environment around him for the first time. I always think of that Johnson and Johnson commercial when thinking about my life before Logan - the mother is giving her bald baby a bath in the sink saying that she always feel for the tall, dark, handsome type then she had a baby and feel in love with someone that was short and bald. The motto of the commerical "Having a baby changes everything."

No comments: