Thursday, June 5, 2008

Wedding Weekend

Congratulations to Ryan and Julie who were married on Saturday, May 31. We are so happy for them! The weekend started off with a bridal luncheon at Chataue Elan. The bridal party and moms were there. Logan stayed with his Aunt Donna and had a fun day of playing! We dined on yummy finger foods. Julie gave really nice speeches as she handed out gifts. After the luncheon I drove to Lawrenceville to get Logan. We rushed home to get in a nap before getting ready for the rehearsal and dinner. The rehearsal dinner was at Aqua Terra Bistro in downtown Buford. It was a really nice dinner. Everyone in the wedding party, as well as parents gave speeches and Logan had lots of fun running around! We ate more delicious food (I think that is all I did all weekend)! The next morning Brian went to play golf with the groomsman. Logan and I stayed home and had company. Grandpa and Grandma Mullen, Aunt Tracey, and Papa Tom came to visit us and our new home. When they left Logan and I headed to Mimi and Papa's house where Daniele did my hair & makeup and Logan napped. I then went to the church to eat (again) lunch with the girls and wait for pictures. Mimi and Logan came around 2 for pictures. Daniele was such a huge help this weekend with Logan - as were all my mom and dad's friends. He stayed with them and I know he got a lot of love and had fun while mommy and daddy did wedding stuff. The ceremony was beautiful. More pictures after the ceremony and then we climbed into the party bus to go to the reception at the Metropolitan Club where we danced, ate, and talked with family and friends. It was a great day. We were all so tired. Logan passed out on the way home. We all slept in until 8:30 Sunday morning. Then Logan and I took a 3 hour nap. We had to recover:) What a fun weekend. Ryan and Julie are in Jamica for their honeymoon and will return to Georgia on Sunday. I didn't take pictures as I was so busy with the wedding. However Daniele did and I will post some as soon as I get the disk.

No comments: