Monday, December 27, 2010

18 Weeks

I am 18 weeks pregnant as of Monday, December 27, 2010.  I have wanted to start keeping track of what is going on and how I am feeling.  Really the prior 17 weeks have been buisness as usual.  I felt tired and sick during the first trimester.  At the beginning of the 2nd trimester it was a whirl wind with all the medical stuff going on.  I guess I had to get through all that to get here!  I will begin taking more belly pics either at 19 or 20 weeks.  Here is what is going on this week:)
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 18 Weeks
Size of baby: Addison is the size of a sweet potato
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 12 lbs (105 to 117)!
Maternity Clothes: Everything regular; I can’t button my regular jeans so I wear a bella band to keep them up!
Gender: It's a girl!!! Addison Kathleen Harris
Movement: Every night at 10:30 Addison starts dancing in my belly. She goes for about thirty minutes. Any day now Brian and the boys will be able to feel her.
Sleep: I fall asleep great. However as soon as I wake up to use the restroom, insomnia hits
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach and not going to lie a glass of wine would be very nice.
Cravings: Food, seriously I love all food.  Oh but this week I really wanted ham and after having several dinners with family and not having ham, Brian went to Honey Baked Ham and got me my own ham:
Symptoms: Mostly tiredness
Best Moment this week: Opening gifts for Addison on Christmas! Pink bows – so sweet.  Oh and ordering Addison's bedding! 

No comments: