*I did get the flu last week and lost 4 lbs! It was awful I was so sick for 48 hours, thank goodness for Zofran!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 19 Weeks
Size of baby: Addison is the size of a mango. The ultrasound tech stated that she weighs in at 10 ounces. Perfect for her due date.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Lost 4 lbs due to the flu, but slowly putting it back on:)
Maternity Clothes: Everything regular; I can’t button my regular jeans so I wear a bella band to keep them up!
Gender: It's a girl!!! Addison Kathleen Harris
Movement: Every night at 10:30 Addison starts dancing in my belly. She goes for about thirty minutes. Any day now Brian and the boys will be able to feel her. During the ultrasound today, Addison would not sit still, she was flipping, kicking, waving, playing with her feet. It was so cute. I am sure all the movement had nothing to do with cherry sprite I had on the way;)
Sleep: I fall asleep great. However as soon as I wake up to use the restroom, insomnia hits
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach and not going to lie a glass of wine would be very nice.
Cravings: I want a piece of cherry pie and a banana split. We'll see how long I can wait until I have both:)
Symptoms: Mostly tiredness and terrible headaches (daily headaches).
Symptoms: Mostly tiredness and terrible headaches (daily headaches).
Best Moment this week: Seeing Addison during the ultrasound and the boys waving at the screen as she was moving around.























No comments:
Post a Comment