My mom participated in her first fitness show on Saturday. My mom is an amazing woman inside and out. A year ago she stepped up her workouts and began training leading her to participate in a local fitness show put on by SBNF. I will post the link to their website as soon as they post pictures from the event. My mom has always put everyone else first her entire life. While training she watched Logan, ran two businesses with my dad and brother, took care of her mom for a while, and still did daily things to make sure the house and her family were taken care of. I am so proud to be her daughter. She inspires me to be a better woman, wife, mother, daughter, sister, and friend. I knew she rocked before the show, but hearing her name be called as the first place winner in her division was such a great moment. It was late 10:30, Brian had taken Logan to the car so he could fall asleep to Barney, and I was sitting anxiously with my family. I know my mom won't forget that moment as she won her first fitness competition and neither will I. I look forward to going to more shows and always being in her cheering section - just as she has been with all of us whether it was in the football stands, soccer field, or in the delivery room as her grandchildren are being born. She has always been there to share in our joys and comfort us in our disappointments. Now we are able to do that for her. Here's to you mom! Congratulations on your accomplishment and win! WE LOVE YOU Mom/Mimi!
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























No comments:
Post a Comment