Saturday, March 7, 2009

March is here!

My favorite season is fall, well that was BK (before kids). I think spring is now my favorite season after being couped up in the house during the cold months. Logan LOVES to play outside. He did such a great job after Austin came home and I got sick when we didn't go anywhere for like a month. Then it got cold and we really only ventured out to grandparent's houses, the library, or to a store. Now that the weather is warming up we are playing in the yard, take wagon rides (the kids not me:), going to the park, and tomorrow we are going to the zoo! I look forward to this spring as we take the boys on picnic lunches, walks, more trips to the park, and getting ready for the next greatest season with kids - summer in hotlanta!!!!

No comments: