Saturday, March 27, 2010
WHY
Why is my "Not Me Monday" blog post highlighted in white? I can not get it to change. It is so annoying to me. While I am on the topic of Not Me Monday, I have to admit my husband thought it was a bit much. I don't think he loves me letting everyone in on that I am not so perfect or feels like people don't want to read that. What do you think? Seriously too much info? Only want the happy stuff or the real life stuff? Brian and I will have to discuss this "Not Me Monday" blog, because I like it, but I don't want to embarrass him at all. So we'll see if it continues. Happy Saturday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























1 comment:
i think it is so very important to admit your life is what it is. and with most SAHMs (especially of multiple young children) that equals exactly what you described, and then some! i think it was great, and it inspired me to be more open and try not to fit into some "perfect"/non-existent category. i say, keep doing it! i don't think it was too much ;)!
Post a Comment